Hi Greg,

agree with all you say.

As a user of Swiz on Flex, I know Swiz was a "sub-framework" and used by a
"subset" of teams and developers in the world. So in the end is a piece of
software needed, for using Royale in big projects, but for migration from
Flex I expect few devs/teams, since that implies they was using Swiz
instead of Cairngorm/Parsley/PureMVC/RobotLegs/Mate or the miriad of other
arquitecturas like this.

For me Crux like Jewel is needed to do modern Royale development for the
old and new devices (and after doing a first app and having to do lots of
workarounds to solve organizational/structural issues as we growed).

So for me is something to market with the rest of Royale (strand, beads,
jewel,...) that we decided together to separate from the marketing of Flex.

As Greg said my main point with renaming is to create other things like an
icon, examples, and continue effort on website, but if folks think this is
not important, then we can go with Swiz or SwizRoyale and let all like
that, but certainly that will not be very appealing to me to invest time on
creating material for something that is off the overall marketing effort.

In exchange, I prefer completely something fresh like "Crux", for all the
reasons I already exposed, but as I said, although I don't want
"Swiz/SwizRoyale", I think it shouldn't be "Crux" 100%. I can understand
folks here could want to propose other naming options and just have in mind
things like meaning, shortness and other marketing things with what we can
work in create material around this new Royale piece.

In the end I think is more important to me to know if we (and I in
concrete) are doing right investing time trying to make website / docs /
examples / jewel themes ... with a design based on marketing guidelines to
get some feeling of uniqueness or is useless or not valuable. Maybe I'm
blinded by what I see and only I see it and in that case it would not make
any sense so many hours chasing that kind of goal since it'll does not fit
any community need out there.

About Merging: Greg, I think you should not wait for that, since any
decision we make can be done in develop in a new commit easily, either we
decide to left as is, try to choose a new name or change it to
Swiz/SwizRoyale options.

Thanks