The reality is showing that since this project exists I don't see any
single user who came from JS/.NET/Java world to our framework. Everyone who
are interested are from Flex/ActionScript world. At the beginning the
strategy with name changing was great, but it shows that is not working or
even worse some people are still lost and don't know that Royale exists -
even if they are from Flex world. [1]

Crux is a great name, but if there is a word "marketing" attached to this
discussion - +1 for Swiz still, cause it takes an attention to us and this
is exactly what we need. More new fresh blood here which really help us
with new features.

[1]
http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/Update-for-FlexJS-Falcon-JX-td65654.html

--