Hi Carlos,

>So for me is something to market with the rest of Royale (strand, beads,
>jewel,...) that we decided together to separate from the marketing of Flex.

It’s true we wanted a separated identity, but as I recall we always had In mind
to engage the Flex user base. I think it’s important to consider that when
deciding on a name.

>In the end I think is more important to me to know if we (and I in
>concrete) are doing right investing time trying to make website / docs /
>examples / jewel themes ... with a design based on marketing guidelines to
>get some feeling of uniqueness or is useless or not valuable. Maybe I'm
>blinded by what I see and only I see it and in that case it would not make
>any sense so many hours chasing that kind of goal since it'll does not fit
>any community need out there.

I appreciate your efforts in that regard and am sure everyone else does. I
don’t think having reservations about a name is a criticism of your efforts.

Thanks,
Yishay