As a Flex developer exploring Royale, I've come across the terms "beads",
"strands" and "pay as you go" (PAYG), but I can't find any details,
documentation or tutorials on them. How do these map into existing Flex
concepts? As for PAYG, as far as I can tell, this is just another name for
the concept of "tree-shaking" [1] that other javascript frameworks have/use.

So, where can I find more information on these?

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tree_shaking

--

Chris