Hi Chris,

great to see you here :)

This the actual page on Royale-docs about that concepts:

https://apache.github.io/royale-docs/welcome/features-and-concepts.html

That links to this other one (more concrete):
https://apache.github.io/royale-docs/welcome/features/payg.html

Notice that docs are this days in continuous developement.

You can find short examples like (ala flex examples blog) to get you
started here:

https://royale.apache.org/category/royale-examples/

In the Royale-docs I'm trying this days to document the list of beads that
could be used per bead, for example Jewel Button docs is this:

https://apache.github.io/royale-docs/component-sets/jewel/jewel-button.html

HTH

Carlos