Hi Chris,

I moved "Features" section in docs one level up and fix all links. I double
check that I didn't left any link with "welcome/" prefix .
It's about this thread was. I found that instead making a new section we
have already one and was better placed in top level so we can nest pages in
some options.

Where did you find those links? maybe google (maybe bots already didn't
notice the change?

I'm this days making many changes in documentation, you can follow this
work in this repo [1]

[1] https://github.com/apache/royale-docs