Hi Eike,

Eike Rathke schrieb:
Hi Regina,

On Sunday, 2010-05-30 22:44:06 +0200, Regina Henschel wrote:

In the cases
  'ODF 1.0' with ods and
  'ODF 1.2 extended' with sxc and ods,
the new functions are reloaded with #NAME?, but the cells contain the
formulas like '=imsech(z)'.
In contrast to issue 95312 the old imaginary functions are handled
correctly in this round trip through StarOffice8 and Excel2010
respectively.

Do I miss something, or is that a general error with 'new' addin-functions?

Please add the new function names to sc/source/core/tool/odffmap.cxx
that should fix ODF 1.0/1.1 and ODF 1.2 .ods

They are already in the list
        ScCompiler::AddInMap ScCompiler::maAddInMap[]

For example

{ "IMCOT", "IMCOT", false, "com.sun.star.sheet.addin.Analysis.getImcot", "COM.SUN.STAR.SHEET.ADDIN.ANALYSIS.GETIMCOT" },

I have mimic the entries of the existing ones.

If I set load/save to "ODF 1.0/1.1" before saving, the round trip mybuild -> OOo2.4.3 -> mybuild is OK for file format ods, sxc and sdc.

If I set load/save to "ODF 1.2" before saving, the round trip mybuild ->OOo2.4.3 -> mybuild is correct for file format sdc. But in file format ods and sxc the new addin-functions are marked with #NAME?, although the cell entries show the correct formula.

kind regards
Regina