Hi Eike,
Eike Rathke schrieb:
Hi Regina,

That's odd. I'd have to take a deeper look at that. I expected that with

{ "IMCOT", "IMCOT", false, "com.sun.star.sheet.addin.Analysis.getImcot",
"IMCOT" },

the last IMCOT would had setup the map for FormulaGrammar::GRAM_PODF to
be used in 'oooc:' namespace import, see ScCompiler::fillFromAddInMap().

Using FindFunction() may be a workaround, but I'd rather find the real
cause and a different solution without looking through all AddIns.

I have tested it once again. And you are right, using
{ "IMCOT", "IMCOT", false, "com.sun.star.sheet.addin.Analysis.getImcot", "IMCOT" }

works indeed. It was my fault, nothing to do for you. I'll will change the file in this way.

kind regards
Regina