Hi Eike,

Regina Henschel schrieb:
HI Eike,

Regina Henschel schrieb:

I have now changed the entries to the form, for example
{ "IMCOT", "IMCOT", false, "IMCOT", "IMCOT" },

Now I can use setting "ODF 1.2" or "ODF 1.0/1.1", file format ods, sxc,
or sdc, reopen directly or round trip through SO8 with keeping file
format. All cases work well. So I thing, that the OOo import/export part
is solved.

I have to take back the "solved". In the file format the attribute then is
    table:formula="of:=COM.SUN.STAR.SHEET.ADDIN.ANALYSIS.GETIMCOT(z)"
but it should be
    table:formula="of:=IMCOT(z)"
because IMCOT is defined in ODFF. So Gnumeric cannot open the file correctly although Gnumeric knows the function IMCOT.

Using in odffmap.cxx the entry
   { "IMCOT", "IMCOT", false,
            "com.sun.star.sheet.addin.Analysis.getImcot",
            "COM.SUN.STAR.SHEET.ADDIN.ANALYSIS.GETIMCOT" },
results in the correct attribute in the file.

That the round trip though OOo2.4.3 does not work for sxc file format can be solved be forcing OOo3 to setting "ODF 1.0/1.1" when saving in sxc, as already suggested in issue 95312. So the remaining problem would be the round trip of an ods document produced with "ODF 1.2" setting. Do you can give me a hint, how I can tell OOo3 to translate "oooc:=IMCOT(z)" to a valid function call when opening such document coming from OOo2.4.3? Or do you know a way to get the correct attribute in the file format, when using the "IMCOT" entry in odffmap.cxx?

kind regards
Regina