I was also going to suggest just shipping this one as source.  We will
have to exclude the the incompatibly licensed dependencies from the
default build, which means 'mvn install' would still build a war that
doesn't work.  (Back to that 'reading the directions' thing again. :)
).  But 'mvn install -Phibernate' would.

Why do we have to exclude the incompatible licenses from the default
build?  That seems like a strange requirement.  If it is in fact a
requirement, we should be working to get it changed.  What about a
java.net project instead?  Also, can we host the full app on our zone?

Wendy

Sean