constants*

From:   Dan Dumont/Westford/IBM@Lotus
To:     dev@shindig.apache.org,
Date:   09/30/2011 02:39 PM
Subject:        Re: Switching views

gadgetSite.container_ is a private member, I'd avoid using it.
I think the intention is that you would save your common container
instance as a global or easily accessible reference.

Also, params are case sensitive.  It's safest, though not always necessary

to use the constance defined in the render params object;
var renderParams = {}
renderParams[osapi.container.RenderParam.VIEW] = 'canvas';