Ryan,

We had created our own shindig snapshot back on 9/23 because we were hitting
a deadline and didn't want things to change.  So I thought that might be the
problem.  But I just synched up with the latest shindig and it's still not
working for me.

Our old example that use to work that creates the gadgetSite with a
non-default view is not working anymore.  Let alone the switching after the
render.

I guess if it's working for you everything is ok.  I just need to figure out
what's changed on my end.  Thanks.

doug