From:   daviesd <davi...@oclc.org>
To:     <dev@shindig.apache.org>,
Date:   09/30/2011 02:45 PM
Subject:        Re: Switching views

Thanks Dan.  Ya, even with those suggestions I'm not getting it to switch.
I also tried.

gadgetSite.render(gadgetSite.getActiveGadgetHolder().getGadgetInfo(), {},
renderParams);

Just wondering what the intention is here.  For example we have a
'preferences' view and my gadget has a menu item that want to switch to
that
view.

doug