2013/5/31 Robert Munteanu <romb...@apache.org>

> > In addition the file name .content.xml is really bad as it is
> > hidden nearly in all OS, IDEs etc. Something like [content].xml is way
> > nicer - it's an illegal JCR name btw as well.
>
> +1 . Although we do need to think about compatibility with command-line
> VLT checkouts as well.

I don't see this as a hard requirement - however, I'm not against this -
but I would do this as a second step. So let us do the right think first
without thinking about this compatibility and once we have the perfect
solution we can add something on top which provides this.
If we start with compatibility to vlt in mind, this will definitely
restrain us

Carsten