Hi Robert,

regarding your sample - this kind of annotation does work for sure, what I
was talking about is the finegrained control over serialisation and
breakpoints (when to build a complete serialized file and where to split up
in subfolder and subsequent metafiles) - I'm sure someone can come up with
an intelligent more or less selfexplaing solution, but I'm not aware of
something existing that could be taken as bluepint.

Cheers
Dominik