Hi Amit,

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 11:49 AM, Amit.. Gupta. <amitg...@adobe.com> wrote:
> ...I would like to add API to capture application-level metrics. The api
> is inspired by Yammer Metrics [0]...

I'll repeat my SLING-4080 comments: why reinvent this here?

I'm not against that if you can provide compelling reasons, but the
Sling codebase is big enough that we should try to keep it focused on
Sling's "core business", and I don't think metrics are part of that.

Also, as Ian says we need metrics all the way down to the Oak level,
so the effort might be better invested in making the necessary
adaptions to use a good metrics library inside both projects.

-Bertrand