What would then be the next steps we'd take to collectively decide on plans and
timelines moving forward? Might I suggest scheduling a conference call with
appropriate PMCs to put our ideas together? Maybe such a discussion can take
place at next week's meeting? Or do we need to have a separate formalized
voting thread which is guided by a PMC?

My suggestion is to try to make concrete steps forward and to avoid letting
this slip through the cracks.

I also think there would be merits to having a project plan and estimates
around how long each of the features we want to complete is going to take to
implement and review.

-Matt Cheah