Same response as before:

- It is in the list of resolved JIRAs, of course
- It (largely) worked previously
- I think you're also saying you don't have 100% tests passing anyway,
though probably just small issues
- It does not seem to merit a special announcement from the PMC among
the 2000+ changes in Spark 3
- You are welcome to announce (on the project's user@ list if you
like) whatever you want. Obviously, this is already well advertised on
dev@

I think you are asking for what borders on endorsement, and no that
doesn't sound appropriate. Please just announce whatever you like as
suggested.

Sean