Hi @Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com> ,

Thanks for your reply and patient.
First, we are so apologized for the bad words in the previous emails. We
just want to make the users can see the current support status in some
place of spark community. I'm really appreciated that you and spark
community make spark better on ARM, and open to us.
Second, that's correct, adding this kind information of CICD into
releasenotes is improper. So we won't do that.
Third, I think your suggest is good for current situation. We will follow
your kind suggestion and send a email to user@ and dev@ to describe our
testing result, including the test coverage and the known issue we found.
Also we hope that we do this could be good for attracting more
users/developers of spark use ARM.
Fourth, we still have concerns that user still can not know very clear that
Spark can run on which ARCH with generic testing. So user will ask the same
question again and again which mentioned by huangtianhua in spark
community, eventhrough they plan to build/test on the specific ARCH. Here
we are not true whether community has a good way to resolve this. Here just
a suggest from us, how about describe the current testing status(all test
status) of Amplab in some place of spark? Then users can know spark testing
which already be pretested with generic test cases in upstream community,
and feel confident to use spark on anyplace what they want according to
that information.

In the end, we always believe community and follow community suggestions.
Please feel free to tell us about our outcomes at work, and welcome to work
together on Spark ARM. If any issue hit on ARM, please also @us for
discuss. ;-)

Thank you @Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com> and team.

BR