Thanks Roman and Chris,

I see here http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#mirroring that "Project
download pages must link to the mirrors" but I don't see anything about
ordering.

I'm definitely +1 for including a link to the apache mirrors as required
and providing the Cloudfront link first since this seems to satisfy the
apache requirements and provide a better experience for users.

Patrick. Thanks again for all your hard work on this release and for
pushing back on parts of the Apache process as you go. That's how
do-ocracies stay healthy and evolve.