Hi Patrick,

Yeap I agree, but technically ASF VOTE release on source only, there
even debate about it =), so putting it in the vote staging artifact
could confuse people because in our case we do package 3rd party
libraries in the binary jars.

I have sent email to sebb asking clarification about his concern in
general@ list.

- Henry