I re-downloaded the source tarball and it works now.

Tom

On Wednesday, December 11, 2013 6:27 PM, Patrick Wendell <pwend...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I also talked to a few people who got corrupted binaries when
downloading from the people.apache HTTP. In that case the checksum
failed but if they re-downloaded it worked. So maybe just re-download
and try again?