Hi Rupert,

thanks for your answers. I am working with XML files and want to transform
them into RDF then use a NER engine to extract entities from those
properties that have text like titles and abstracts (that we map to related
DC properties). I was also searching a way to use another engine to
interlink entites extracted from the transformation and from the NER engine
above using a sparql endpoint that will add triples like <entity_1>
<owl:sameAs> <entity_2> to the content item metadata. I was thinking to
create enhancements every time a new resource is created by the
transformation and a owl:sameAs relationship is found by an interlinking
process. That will provide information about the document from which those
triples have been extracted and the engines that made it like what happens
when a plain text file is sent to a NLP engine.

Best

Luigi