Hi Luigi,

Regarding extracting the text from XML files you might want to check
if the TikaEngine can be used for that.

Note also that you can parse pre-existing annotations to the Stanbol
Enhancer. You might want to have a look at this example [1].

Sorry I have not understood the part with "<entity_1> <owl:sameAs> <entity_2>"

best
Rupert

[1]
http://stanbol.apache.org/docs/trunk/components/enhancer/enhancerrest#example-4-parse-existing-free-text-annotations