Hi all

I agree with the idea as well. I could help Rafa on this if he needs help

regards

--

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this

Zaizi Ltd is registered in England and Wales with the registration number
6440931. The Registered Office is Brook House, 229 Shepherds Bush Road,
London W6 7AN.