Hi!

a few months ago Shane Curcuru started this discussion
around the level of PMC activity in the project:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/7f85aecc5180b85d888cf63a8136521739e5e1ee74ae167abd3ab9ff@%3Cdev.stanbol.apache.org%3E

at the time it seemed like the consensus was: there's
enough folks interested in at least overseeing mechanics
of the PMC. However if a few months since it would seem
that we're back to where Shane's discussion started.

Now, this is, of course, based on my cursory review of mailing
list and JIRA activity, but it seems that out of the current 22 PMC
members only one or two are active (and I don't mean writing
code active, but at least supporting "mechanics" of the PMC):
   http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?pmc=stanbol

I'm wondering, perhaps, if it would benefit the project to consider
expanding the PMC to include the other 4 committers and/or
some of the project's active users.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Roman.