Hey guys, I'm definitely still very interested in Stanbol and would
like to see it remain an active project here at ASF.  I haven't had
much opportunity to contribute up to this point, but I remain
committed to getting more deeply involved and starting to contribute.
It's hard to commit to a specific level or a specific timeline, but I
can say that my plan is definitely to try and get equipped to start
contributing to Stanbol.

Phil
~~~
This message optimized for indexing by NSA PRISM