Hi Roman, Rafa and fellow Stanbolers.

I'm Dileepa Jayakody, a committer of Apache Stanbol project since 2014.
While I was engaging in the dev list and development of the project for
couple of years, due to other engagements, I must admit my contributions
have been very low since.

However, I think there is a lot we can do to revive the project.
Looking at the Jira tracker[1] I think we can start by fixing the bugs and
work towards a new release. Would love to see Stanbol active again, and see
the senior developers back on the list :)

I will start to engage again as much as possible.

Thanks,
Dileepa

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/STANBOL/summary