Hi Isuru,

On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 11:19 AM, Isuru Haththotuwa <isu...@apache.org>
 wrote:

> IMHO we should have the context name 'stratos' in the url. Then it is more
> intuitive. having just /api doesn't say that this API belongs to Stratos.
> Therefore, https://{hostname}:{port}/stratos/api/{resource-path} is
> better IMHO. If we have a proper hostname (stratos.apache.org) this might
> do the same, but that might not be the case always. Just my two cents.
>

>> A good point, I reviewed your concern before doing this modification,
most of the well known APIs do not include the product name in the context.
Rather as you have mentioned they use the hostname to identify the product,
please see below examples. This is why I removed "stratos" from the
context, WDYT?

Facebook Graph API:
https://developers.facebook.com/docs/graph-api/using-graph-api/v2.2
Twitter API: