Hi Imesh,

On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 1:35 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:

> Please note that we have now introduced API versioning in
> docker-grouping-merge branch. Now the REST API context has been changed as
> follows, no changes were done to existing resource paths:
>
> Previous API URL:
> https://{hostname}:{port}/stratos/admin/{resource-path}
>
> New API URL:
> https://{hostname}:{port}/api/{resource-path}

IMHO we should have the context name 'stratos' in the url. Then it is more
intuitive. having just /api doesn't say that this API belongs to Stratos.
Therefore, https://{hostname}:{port}/stratos/api/{resource-path} is better
IMHO. If we have a proper hostname (stratos.apache.org) this might do the
same, but that might not be the case always. Just my two cents.