Hi Devs,

I just did a quick test to verify grouping functionality with sample
applications and following is the current status:

ApplicationStatusNotescomplex-appNot Activatingcomplex-app-with-lbNot
Activatingdependent-scaling/sample-cartridgesActivates but found few
errorsArtifact
update event is not publisheddependent-scaling/sample-groupsNot Activating
group-cartridgesNot ActivatingArtifact update event is not published
group-scalingNot ActivatingArtifact update event is not published
group-scaling-v1Not Activatingmore-complex-appNot ActivatingArtifact update
event is not publishednested-groupNot ActivatingArtifact update event is
not publishedsingle-cartridgeOKsingle-group-group-scalingOKsingle-group-v1Not
ActivatingArtifact update event is not publishedsingle-group-v2Not
ActivatingArtifact update event is not publishedsingle-group-v3Not
ActivatingApplication deployment stops at some point
We have 14 sample applications now and only 2 of them get activated
properly. Please find more details in the below spread-sheet:
​
 Sample Applications - Current Status.xlsx
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GBIQuitW4w8G_zXFArgaUBo8P5p0KHql7Aef-XNqg3o/edit?usp=drive_web>
​
The above test was done with Mock IaaS and I see an issue in ADC where it
cannot find the application while trying to publish the Artifact Updated
event once Instance Started is received. I'm now investigating this.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2