Thanks Reka! Following are my current observations:

- Currently there are no validations to verify whether a group added to an
application has defined all the cartridges. At the moment this is not
detected at any stage.
- There are no validations to verify aliases.
- IMO without validations, due to the complexity of the composite
application model, it is nearly impossible for an user to figure out what's
wrong with his application, which means validations are a must!
- We need to use the term "Reference" when referring an already defined
entity. For an example when using a cartridge group in an application we
need to call it Group Reference. Otherwise users may think that they are
defining the cartridge group inline.
- Aliases, group names and ids are mixed in deployment process.

I'm now in the process of fixing above.

Thanks