Hi Imesh,

I have done following,
 * Update deployApplication operation in Autoscaler service to have
application policy as an argument, instead of deployment policy. WSDLs ,
stubs and Rest API is also updated
* Removed activeByDefault from NetworkPartitionBean and updating utility
methods used for object conversion accordingly.

Now working on,
  * Persisting application policy and retrieving the same to check for
active partitions
  * Moving Cloudcontroller client operations to CloudControllerServiceClient

Thanks,
Sajith