Hi Dakshika,

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 7:37 AM, Dakshika Jayathilaka <daksh...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Great work Anuruddha, I have few comments on above change.
>
> 1. IMO we need to follow current standard of button positioning. So this
> force action button has to move on to right hand side.
>
> 2. I'm Not sure about the button name. Is it "Force Undeploy" or
> "Forcefully undeploy"
>
> @lahiru:
>
> AFAIK this appear if application undeloyment didn't get success.

User can directly use forceful undeployment.

> IMO undeployment is a main action to application. This is a secondary
> option that we are providing. So Do we need to push normal undeployment
> button to here?

 Actually i prefer to have all the actions, that are possible after
deployment, in this page. When the user views the application, he would
prefer to do these actions without going back.

Thanks.

> Thank you,
>
> Regards,
>
> *Dakshika Jayathilaka*
> PMC Member & Committer of Apache Stratos
> Senior Software Engineer
> WSO2, Inc.
> lean.enterprise.middleware
> 0771100911
>
> On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 9:55 PM, Lahiru Sandaruwan <lahi...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Great. Shall we bring the normal undeployment button to the same place?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 7:41 PM, Anuruddha Liyanarachchi <
>> anurudd...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Devs,
>>>
>>> I have added force undeploy button for UI.
>>>
>>> The flow is as follows:
>>> 1. User can un-deploy the application from UI.
>>> 2. Once the un-deployment process starts application will be in
>>> Undeploying state [1].
>>> 3. In undeploying state user can view the application from topology
>>> view, which enables the "Force Undeploy" button.
>>> 4. User can decided to let application undeploy gracefully; Else user
>>> can undeploy applcaion forcefully by clicking the button on UI. [2]
>>>
>>> Please review and merge the PR [3] containing the changes:
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0v957zZwVWrbFFJN3o4U1JCRUE/view?usp=sharing
>>> [2]