Hi Anuruddha,

I can remember I had an issue some time back where when I try to undeploy an
application, I got the success message

{"statusCode":202,"successMessage":"Application undeployed successfully:
> [application] nested-group-app"}

But application was not getting undeployed and where I was getting the
following error.

[2015-04-30 14:01:12,466]  INFO
> {org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.services.impl.AutoscalerServiceImpl} -
>  Could not find application monitor for the application nested-group-app,
> hence returning

I'm not sure how to replicate this issue. But I want to know whether this
is solved in the forceful undeployment of an application?

Regards,
Vishanth

*Vishanth Balasubramaniam*
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos,