As far as the struts roadmap for 2.x I would say that it is fairly
vague for anyone setting out to develop an initial codebase.  It
mentions supporting JSF, it talks about portlets, and many other
things.  But it talks about these things vaguely as if they were 5
years off.  I am just saying that if someone is going to begin a 2.x
development there should be some serious discussion about what it
should look like.  I would say a wiki on this would be great.  Maybe
StrutsNewVersion or something.  I don't do much with the wiki, can I
just create a new page if I'm registered on it?