As we discovered further at ApacheCon this year, there is a lot of confusion as to what Struts is and where it is going. The story that I think we are all in agreement is Struts has two separate but equal frameworks - Action and Shale. To avoid further confusion, I propose we rename Struts Ti to Struts Action 2.0 Proposal, while keeping the Ti as the code name. I think we should be clear that Ti is not some "third" framework, but a candidate for Action 2.0.

This proposal involves:
- Renaming the package from org.apache.ti to org.apache.action
- Clearly indicating on Ti pages that it is the Action 2.0 proposal
- Keeping the Ti code name, but clearly labeling it as such

Comments?