>>cry that they are so innocent and all (such wonderful
>>people) but surely there is some agenda in wanting to excise "webwork"
>>and "ww" from all the code, isn't there?

Isn't the purpose of this to excise the webwork name? I thought
it was. Why else would you want to become "Struts 2.0" if not
for the name? I don't see this renaming as a slam against the heritage,
but this entire process doesn't make any sense unless you're specficially
wanting to be rebranded as Struts.
-- Paul