Ted Husted wrote:
Both the datetimepicker and the action-redirect prefix worked in the
2.0.1 beta but don't work now.  Both are outright bugs,  and it's
unlikely we would get positive votes for a build with know defects.

AFAIK, the JavaScript error (WW-1559) doesn't impede functionality. It
might keep people from voting GA, but with the XWork RC dependency,
that's not going to happen anyway.

Ahh, ok, you misunderstood me. What I'm saying is that I think it DOES impede functionality. It's a bug that was not present in 2.0.1 (AFAIK) but is now. The js error prevents the submission of values from occuring.

-Ted.