Bob,

I see some interesting similarities to other projects. Tapestry has an @Inject annotation, and Spring has a @Required annotation. I guess my question is why would someone prefer Guice support over Spring? I read the "Why Guice?" section, but I didn't see this question.

Paul

Bob Lee wrote:
Guice has come along way since we copied the source over into XWork. If
anyone would like to try out Guice with Struts 2.0.6, we've included a
plugin jar in the latest distribution:
http://google-guice.googlecode.com/files/guice-1.0rc2.zip

And instructions for using Guice with Struts 2 in the users' guide:
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd2fhx4z_5df5hw8

The users' guide is in dire need of help, we know. Kevin B. is working on a
complete rewrite. Let us know if you'd like to help!

You can find the latest Javadocs in the aforementioned zip or online here:
http://google-guice.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/javadoc/index.html

Thanks for checking this out. Let me know if you have any problems. We hope
you enjoy it, and we appreciate any feedback.

Also, the site may be public, and the implementation is pretty much
complete, but we are trying to stay under the radar until will have all our
ducks in a row, i.e. better documentation.

Thanks,
Bob