--- Bob Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 2/26/07, Konstantin Priblouda
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > If S2 architecture is the same than  WW2, then it
> is
> > not necessary to register it as plugin - it's just
> an
> > object factory  and couple of filters ( which are
> > independet of S2/WW )
>

> XWork 2 uses an older version of Guice to wire
> together the internal
> dependencies, so you'll indirectly use Guice to
> provide your custom object
> factory.

I'm still using XW 1.x because I'm using WW2
( can not move to S2 yet due to 1.5+ requirement )
Though this may change soon...

regards,

----[ Konstantin Pribluda http://www.pribluda.de ]----------------
Still using XDoclet 1.x?  XDoclet 2 is released and of production quality.
check it out: http://xdoclet.codehaus.org