You'll find a rough comparison to Spring in the wiki:
http://code.google.com/p/google-guice/wiki/SpringComparison

Bob

On 2/25/07, Paul Benedict <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Bob,

I see some interesting similarities to other projects. Tapestry has an
@Inject annotation, and Spring has a @Required annotation. I guess my
question is why would someone prefer Guice support over Spring? I read
the "Why Guice?" section, but I didn't see this question.

Paul