Ted,

the broken build is quite strange, since no tests are failing and everything runs fine locally. Just bamboo is still complaining...

BTW, maybe you could verify a problem I am facing since yesterday: I did a clean build for trunk, with a new tiles snapshot being fetched. Since then, tiles plugin build is broken...

- Rene

Ted Husted schrieb:
I know some people have been working on fixing the problems, but the
build is still broken.

I'm still very heads-down on YUI, and it's hard for me to shift gears right now.

If anyone has some time to try and sort out why the distribution isn't
building, that would be great. Otherwise, we may have to postpone the
2.0.7 release again.

Rene Gielen  | http://it-neering.net/
Aachen       | PGP-ID: BECB785A
Germany      | gielen at it-neering.net