There is one error reported (a missing spring plugin or something ..).

Phil

On 3/9/07, Rene Gielen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ted,

the broken build is quite strange, since no tests are failing and
everything runs fine locally. Just bamboo is still complaining...

BTW, maybe you could verify a problem I am facing since yesterday: I did
a clean build for trunk, with a new tiles snapshot being fetched. Since
then, tiles plugin build is broken...

- Rene

Ted Husted schrieb:
> I know some people have been working on fixing the problems, but the
> build is still broken.
>
> I'm still very heads-down on YUI, and it's hard for me to shift gears
> right now.
>
> If anyone has some time to try and sort out why the distribution isn't
> building, that would be great. Otherwise, we may have to postpone the
> 2.0.7 release again.
>
> -Ted.

Rene Gielen  | http://it-neering.net/
Aachen       | PGP-ID: BECB785A
Germany      | gielen at it-neering.net

iDTV System Engineer
"Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a
violent psychopath who knows where you live." - John F. Woods