On 3/10/07, Musachy Barroso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It doesn't seem to like the characters in TextUtil.java:

Yeah, there was definitely garbage in there. But we also seem to have an
empty comment at the end of each line of that method, which is, um, a little
peculiar. ;-)

--
Martin Cooper

/home/​j2ee/​xml-data/​build-dir/​STRUTS-MAIN/​core/​src/​main/​java/
org/​apache/​struts2/​views/​util/​TextUtil.java:162: warning: unmappable
character for encoding ASCII
        addMapping(0xa9, "&copy;", strings); // ???
                                                ^
/home/​j2ee/​xml-data/​build-dir/​STRUTS-MAIN/​core/​src/​main/​java/
org/​apache/​struts2/​views/​util/​TextUtil.java:162: warning: unmappable
character for encoding ASCII
        addMapping(0xa9, "&copy;", strings); // ???

musachy