From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Ted Husted
Sent: 18 July 2007 12:24
To: Struts Developers List
Subject: Re: Preventing OGNL evaluations of user input (was Re: Struts 2
performance)

SVN.

 * http://struts.apache.org/dev/builds.html

Unfortunately, the nightly builds aren't working right now, so to try
the changes the only alternative right now is to build the HEAD from
source.

-Ted.

On 7/18/07, Aram Mkhitaryan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In the give link it is written that to get changes I have to get the
> latest version.
>
> Where can I get that version from? (fro SVN? or it is in 2.0.8?)
>
> Thanks,
> Aram
> ________________________________
> Aram Mkhitaryan
>
> 52, 25 Lvovyan, Yerevan 375000, Armenia
>
> Mobile: +374 91 518456
> E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

- ------
ML {UFI}

Ufi Limited
Registered in England No.  3980770
Registered Office:  Dearing House, 1 Young Street, Sheffield, S1 4UP

learndirect Solutions Ltd
Registered in England No. 5081669
Registered Office:  Dearing House, 1 Young Street, Sheffield, S1 4UP

UFI Charitable Trust
Registered in England No.  3658378
Registered Charity No.  1081028
Registered Office:  Dearing House, 1 Young Street, Sheffield, S1 4UP