Hi,

The security fix release for XWork2 is currently in progress and should be
available within the next 24hours. As soon as XWork2 is released, we can
start with the S2 release process. Cause this is really a bug in XWork, we
need to wait for that release.

In the meantime you might want to continue with a SNAPSHOT build of XWork2
available here:

http://maven.opensymphony.com/opensymphony/jars/xwork-2.0.4-SNAPSHOT.jar

This XWork2 release already contains the required patches and should resolve
the issue.

tia,
Rainer

Rainer Hermanns