So let me ask this - what is the percentage of code that has changed between 2.0.x and 2.1.x as far as the Ajax tags go? To answer Ted's questions, my feeling to is move them out the core and into a plugin. There have been quiet a few headaches with dojo upgrades during the initial ww2 implementation. If nothing else, it would allow the dojo and s2 release schedules to proceed independently (i.e. s2 users would not be forced to use an old version of dojo until the new s2 release, because of a dojo API change).

/Ian

Musachy Barroso wrote:
On 2.1 ajax validation will be provided by Dojo by default, but other
libraries can be used easily, (with prototype example):

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/ajax-validation.html

musachy