I would very much like to be able to extend the tags in a plugin. But
how do we keep the tld file(s) in sync? If there's going to be several
tag projects, there's going to be confusion if they all define their
own attributes and tags. There should at least be a minimum
requirement of common tags and attributes that should be maintained in
a "parent" tag project.

Nils-H