On 10/21/07, Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Therefore, I'd like to propose we add the Rest Plugin, now residing
> in the Struts sandbox, to the list of bundled Struts 2 plugins.

I'd like to put together a RESTful Mailreader first. I can try and do
that over the course of the week. We already have a SmartURLs
MailReader, and the two shouldn't be very different.

I'd also like to bring in the JSON plugin, so that we have an
end-to-end Ajax solution.

I was about to roll Struts 2.1.0, just as a test-build. Are we still
good with doing that, and modifying the plugin roster later? (Among
other things)